This is wild. He does a sort of on-site environmental photogram. He brings photo paper out into the night, cover it with animals and earth, then pops a flash to expose the paper. I’m guessing he packs the paper back up then takes it to the darkroom to develop. He would have to have a calculated distance and power for the flash to properly expose the paper without blowing it out or underexposing.
Join the Groups
- Photo of the Week: Rudy Rodriquez wp.me/p15W8u-Tr --posted 1 day ago
- Push It A Stop Gear On Sale! wp.me/p15W8u-Tn --posted 1 week ago
- Photo of the Week: Kyle Emery-Peck wp.me/p15W8u-Tl --posted 1 week ago
- The Albion - Issue 17 wp.me/p15W8u-Tj --posted 1 week ago
- Profoto BMX Promo with Christian Van Hanja wp.me/p15W8u-Th --posted 1 week ago