Travis Mortz Interview
“Framework” The Making Of:
Join the Groups
FISHEYE PHOTO CONTEST WINNER
LONG LENS SHOT WINNERS
HOP PHOTO CONTEST WINNER
- “The Animal House” Photo Journal pushitastop.com/2015/12/30/the… https://t.co/gj8qZKjApu --posted 1 month ago
- Melbourne Zoo Street Jam Gallery pushitastop.com/2015/12/15/mel… https://t.co/qPjItSmyUh --posted 1 month ago
- Justin Care by Dennis Bunn pushitastop.com/2015/12/08/jus… https://t.co/iPBXUwK6wW --posted 2 months ago
- New Matthew Windsor Portfolio Website pushitastop.com/2015/12/07/new… https://t.co/NuXYhf8cgN --posted 2 months ago
- “The 100 Best Photographs Taken Without Photoshop” pushitastop.com/2015/12/07/the… https://t.co/Uqp8AwkLt4 --posted 2 months ago
Monthly Archives: November 2010
Danny absolutely kills it on a bicycle, and Sowerby did such a great job of capturing and putting it all together for a really exciting/visually stimulating edit. If you have reservations about trials riding, throw them out the window like Steven Hamilton in Can I Eat. -Hamilton reference, that’s right.
Sorry if this is late on the watch list, and if you have seen it, I’m sure you wont mind watching again!
You gotta check this one in at least 720HD!
Emerica has an article documenting Heath Kircharts pro skateboarding career, complete with photos and most of his video parts. On a related note, Heath and photographer Jeff Vallee just finished their bike ride across America. They really did it.
Here’s a little peek into the new version of Adobe Premiere.