dot dot dot
Posted in Gear, Photo, Tech
This here chart shows the most popular cameras used by Flickr members. I’m guessing that spike about 1/3 of the way in is when Verizon started service.
– Fixed a rare phenomenon in which there were rare cases where movie files taken could not be opened when repeatedly shooting movies with specific CF cards.
– Fixed a rare phenomenon in which there were cases where “Err 02″ appeared when repeatedly shooting still images with specific CF cards.
– Fixed a phenomenon that occurred when using high-capacity (32 GB or greater) CF cards: If either a CF card with only a little available space remaining or the battery was removed and then reinserted into the camera, and then the user attempted to start shooting movies immediately, shooting would stop.
– Improved the writing/reading speeds when using UDMA 7-compatible CF cards.
– Fixed a phenomenon that occurred when custom function C.Fn 4-1 was set to assign IS start to the AF stop button on the lens: When used with lenses that do not have an AF stop button, the IS function would not work.
– Corrected some mistakes in the menu screens displayed in Arabic and Portuguese. (This applies to models in overseas markets. The models for the Japanese market do not display those languages.)
get it here
A couple of the AOTC guys have come up with a cool new little video project. Basically, they consist of five 5 second clips from either our iphones, or maybe some leftover footage from one of our DLSR’s. Combine those clips with a 5 second intro, and you’ve got the 5×5. CB Coombs came up with the concept and films a lot of the random iPhone clips. Chris Zeppieri puts most of them together, and Adam Spitalny did the intro art, which in my opinion is pretty sweet. I think it’s a cool idea, since not all the clips are riding based. It’s really a short look into the “behind the scenes” of AOTC. Check them all out here.
Posted in Art, BMX, Video