Travis Mortz Interview
“Framework” The Making Of:
Join the Groups
FISHEYE PHOTO CONTEST WINNER
LONG LENS SHOT WINNERS
HOP PHOTO CONTEST WINNER
- “The Animal House” Photo Journal pushitastop.com/2015/12/30/the… https://t.co/gj8qZKjApu --posted 1 month ago
- Melbourne Zoo Street Jam Gallery pushitastop.com/2015/12/15/mel… https://t.co/qPjItSmyUh --posted 1 month ago
- Justin Care by Dennis Bunn pushitastop.com/2015/12/08/jus… https://t.co/iPBXUwK6wW --posted 2 months ago
- New Matthew Windsor Portfolio Website pushitastop.com/2015/12/07/new… https://t.co/NuXYhf8cgN --posted 2 months ago
- “The 100 Best Photographs Taken Without Photoshop” pushitastop.com/2015/12/07/the… https://t.co/Uqp8AwkLt4 --posted 2 months ago
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Check this article about learning curves in photoshop over on Prolly is not Probably.
Nikon D7000 w/ 10.5mm fisheye
SB24 to far left, SB24 to my left, Sunpak 555 to far right at top of stairs.
1/250 @ f/4.5 ISO 200
Staten Island, New York (2012)
Check it large here.