Podcast: Vince Perraud Interview
“Framework” The Making Of:
Join the Groups
FISHEYE PHOTO CONTEST WINNER
LONG LENS SHOT WINNERS
HOP PHOTO CONTEST WINNER
- Framework: Kriss Kyle for Fuse Protection pushitastop.com/2015/07/02/fra… http://t.co/uui940AOWM --posted 2 days ago
- New Jeremy Pavia Website pushitastop.com/2015/07/02/new… http://t.co/oDB7IoMKVd --posted 3 days ago
- “Joe Simon’s Guide To Speed Ramping” vimeo.com/131318565 pushitastop.com/2015/06/30/joe… --posted 4 days ago
- Photo of the Week: Brent De Geeter pushitastop.com/2015/06/29/pho… http://t.co/v03MFwcWB5 --posted 5 days ago
- Photo of the Week: Ben Towle by Mike Chudley pushitastop.com/2015/06/23/pho… http://t.co/FcMpVjau6n --posted 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Check this article about learning curves in photoshop over on Prolly is not Probably.
Nikon D7000 w/ 10.5mm fisheye
SB24 to far left, SB24 to my left, Sunpak 555 to far right at top of stairs.
1/250 @ f/4.5 ISO 200
Staten Island, New York (2012)
Check it large here.