Travis Mortz Interview
“Framework” The Making Of:
Join the Groups
FISHEYE PHOTO CONTEST WINNER
LONG LENS SHOT WINNERS
HOP PHOTO CONTEST WINNER
- “The Animal House” Photo Journal pushitastop.com/2015/12/30/the… https://t.co/gj8qZKjApu --posted 1 month ago
- Melbourne Zoo Street Jam Gallery pushitastop.com/2015/12/15/mel… https://t.co/qPjItSmyUh --posted 1 month ago
- Justin Care by Dennis Bunn pushitastop.com/2015/12/08/jus… https://t.co/iPBXUwK6wW --posted 2 months ago
- New Matthew Windsor Portfolio Website pushitastop.com/2015/12/07/new… https://t.co/NuXYhf8cgN --posted 2 months ago
- “The 100 Best Photographs Taken Without Photoshop” pushitastop.com/2015/12/07/the… https://t.co/Uqp8AwkLt4 --posted 2 months ago
Category Archives: Photo
“A photograph is shaped more by the person behind the camera than by what’s in front of it.”
Brooklyn’s Freddie Caramanico aka FREDDIE WAP has some photos & a little interview on the NYC based Yawn Mag site which you can check out here. This month’s issue covers photographers shooting film around NYC so check back every few days for new interviews.
EXTRA: They did an incredible interview with Tyrone Williams which you can check out here.