Rupert Walker did an amazing job with the filming and editing of this four hour skatepark session in Coquitlam, BC. The whole foggy ambiance gives a slightly eerie energy that is perfectly counterbalanced by the soundtrack. One or two of the freehand shots are questionable, but the static tripod shots more than make up for it. With peaceful interludes and well-timed cuts, this edit is more for the cinematographer than the rider (no offense to the riding).
Join the Groups
- Figuré x Soul Merger wp.me/p15W8u-Tt --posted 50 minutes ago
- Photo of the Week: Rudy Rodriquez wp.me/p15W8u-Tr --posted 3 days ago
- Push It A Stop Gear On Sale! wp.me/p15W8u-Tn --posted 1 week ago
- Photo of the Week: Kyle Emery-Peck wp.me/p15W8u-Tl --posted 1 week ago
- The Albion - Issue 17 wp.me/p15W8u-Tj --posted 1 week ago