Rupert Walker did an amazing job with the filming and editing of this four hour skatepark session in Coquitlam, BC. The whole foggy ambiance gives a slightly eerie energy that is perfectly counterbalanced by the soundtrack. One or two of the freehand shots are questionable, but the static tripod shots more than make up for it. With peaceful interludes and well-timed cuts, this edit is more for the cinematographer than the rider (no offense to the riding).
Join the Groups
- Push It A Stop Gear On Sale! wp.me/p15W8u-Tn --posted 4 days ago
- Photo of the Week: Kyle Emery-Peck wp.me/p15W8u-Tl --posted 4 days ago
- The Albion - Issue 17 wp.me/p15W8u-Tj --posted 4 days ago
- Profoto BMX Promo with Christian Van Hanja wp.me/p15W8u-Th --posted 4 days ago
- Photo of the Week: Fat Tony wp.me/p15W8u-Tf --posted 1 week ago